A scientific RPN calculator inspired by traditional HP calculators but created specifically for the iPhone and iPod touch. It features a standard four level stack with multiple display options, and BCD math for accuracy. Several features provide feedback for tracking the calculator buttons with your finger on the touch screen, including an audio button click and a larger delayed "heads-up" tracking display.
• A "paper" tape records transcript for later review.
• Provides standard, scientific and engineering display format modes.
• Calculator stack and memory values are saved between uses.
• Provides ten memory storage locations with arithmetic access functions.
• The decimal separator may be set to a period or comma (for European users).